Beauty - Food - Life

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Autumn Nude Make Up Look

Welcome back to An Appetite For MakeUp,

So I thought I'd go through all the make up products I used to achieve the makeup I was wearing in my last post, I talked a lot about the lipstick but I used a few exciting new products I have only just recently picked up, I thought I would share it with you all.

Here is the look I went for, I think it's perfect for a autumn night out, still really nude and golden but with a darker nude lip it brings the look a little bit more current and will match those darker colours we are all wearing now it's autumn.

                          

                                      

Starting from the beginning, I moisturised my face with the Elemental Herbology Cell Plumping Fsce Hydrater, I got it free from Space Nk because it was the month of my birthday and it's so nice, it smells solo good and really hydrates my skin, I get really dry around my nose and on my chin especially in the colder weather so I defiantly can't miss this step.

                                     




Next I primed my skin with the Arbonne Primer and It's my favourite, I wore this look for s night out so I wanted it to stay in place all night and look flawless and this primer does just that.

                                    

Again because I wanted it stay put, I used my favourite high coverage foundation that is the MAC's studio sculpt foundation in the shade NW20, this stuff covers everything and stays on all night I applied this with my buffing brush from Real Techniques.

                                   

I then primed my eyelids with my MAC paintpot in the colour Bare Study, this gives a really nice base for you eyeshadow to cling to and is a really lovely colour by it self, on the lid it gives a slightly shimmery champagne colour, I often wear it just alone.
I applied that with just my finger, I find the product warms up a little and you can blend it in better.

                                  




     

                      




I then went in with my Warm Neutrals Pallet firstly with 3 which is Saddle, I blended this in to crease with an elf blending eyeshadow brush which are so cheap and soooo good, I then used a elf flat eyeshadow brush and packed on the shade 1 which is Brûlée and then used another elf blending brush to darken my crease with shade 4 which is dance in the dark.
I then used a brush sprayed with Mac's charged water and packed on shade 2 which is Honey Lust on to the middle of my lid to highlight that area so it looks round as possible.

                                  





I further highlighted the middle of the lid with the shade CaparinahaCocktails from my Tarte Cosmetics Golden Days and sultry nights palette, that I love and I won at the Candy Rocks Event which I talked about in a it's
recently so give it a read , it you want haaa.

                                    



I then went in with my shinny new Nars Creamy concealer in the shade Vinillla; and put that on under my eyes, down the bridge of my nose, on my chin, on my forehead and then a tiny little bit on my Cupid's bow and I blended that all in with my beauty blender sprayed with Mac's charged water.

                                    

I then used a body shop eye liner and lined my tide line and water line and smudged a little bit of shade 4 dance in the dark from the Mac's Warm Neutrals Pallette on my bottom lash line.
I then used the Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Liner and winged it out.

                                    


I then used an Elf bronzer to contour my cheek bones using a Real techniques contour brush, then I applied Mac's Blusher in Fluer power to the apples of my cheeks and then finally I added a little highlight in the form of benefits blush in the colour Hervana to the high points of my face.

       
I then used a body shop lip liner in the shade Pink Brown, to line my lips and then applied 1995 lipstick from Gerard Cosmetics, I'm slightly obsessed with this lipstick. 

       

                                   

I really like this look, I think it's a really nice alternative to a dark plum lip for an autumn look, I will defiantly wearing this look a lot in the next couple of months!!!.

Thankyou for reading 
Please comment and tell me what products you are loving for autumn.

love you already xxx


     














4 comments:

  1. Lovely makeup look! I love the elf eyeshadow brushes!

    www.lip.so

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou x I did x they are sooo cheap too x bargain !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crossman i think you need to take me make up shopping! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any time turner!!!! Michaels money? X x

    ReplyDelete