Beauty - Food - Life

Sunday 12 January 2014

Naked 3 Palette!!!

Hello Everyone,
Welcome Back To An Appetite For Make Up, So like ever blogger, I got the Naked 3 Palette for Christmas I was so happy when I opened it and every time I reach for it I kind of still get that feeling.
Its such a lovely set of colours in Matts and Shimmers, Also I think these rose gold colours suit everyone so I defiantly recommend it for everyone no matter what there eye or hair colour may be.
So I am not going to lie to you, I haven't got Palettes 1 or 2, I have only just recently majorally got it to make-up, but there was just so much hype about the naked 3 I jumped on the band wagon and I for one will never look back.
Also the Packaging is beautiful and really shows the quality of the product, and comes with a really useful double ended brush, a flat brush to pack the colour on to the lid to get maximum pigment and a blending brush to blend all the colours to make the eye-shadow look come together.
The Palette is so beautiful and can be used to produce day time or night time looks, In this post I will show you a day time look I wore to a day shopping with my girls, I used the palette along side some drug store products to make my eyes pop, I hope you will like the look.

To Achieve this look, I firstly Primed my eyes with Benefits Stay Don't Stray, this is my favourite Eye Shadow Primer and really matches my skin tone; Next I then Used MAC's Paint Point in the colour "Bare Study" which a really nice shimmery colour to use as a base colour to then put eye shadows on top and it just allows you to blend really well.
I then went in with the lightest colour in the palette, "strange" and used the flat brush which comes with the palette and put that colour all over my eye lid.
I then used  "dust" all over the where I put "strange", I then put "factory" just in my crease area and blended it really well and finally I used "darkside" just in the outer "V" of my eye.
I then used Maybelline's colour tattoo in the colour " on and on bronze" and patted that with my finger over the top of my outer eye.




Thankyou For Reading and I hope you liked this look.

Love You All Ready

No comments:

Post a Comment